The Arroyo Seco Neighborhood Council will hold its regular board meeting on Thursday, June 25 at 6 p.m. at at 4580 N. Figueroa St. in Highland Park.
1. Welcome and Introductions- DONE Staff
2. General Public Comment:
The public may provide comments to the board on non-agenda items within the Neighborhood Councils subject matter jurisdiction. However, please note that under the Brown Act, the board is prevented from acting on the issue you bring to its attention until the matter is agendized for discussion at a future public meeting. (Limited to 2 minutes per speaker.)
3. Board Member Comment:
Comments from board members are limited to the following areas: (20 minutes)
* Comment on Board Members' own activities/brief announcements.
* Brief response to statements made or questions posed by persons exercising their general public comment rights/ask staff questions for clarification.
* Introduce new issues for consideration at the next board meeting
* Request the Department of Neighborhood Empowerment to research on issues and report back to the board at a future time.
4. Discussion and possible action approving the following minutes:
Feb. 27, 2012; March 07, 2012; April 02, 2012 and April 23, 2012.
5. Report from the Department of Neighborhood Empowerment regarding status of Exhaustive Efforts.
The Department will provide a timeline to the ASNC regarding expected actions to conclude Exhaustive Efforts.
6. Discussion and approval of the Treasurer's Report
7. Discussion and possible action in adopting a 2012 - 2013 FY budget.
The ASNC will decide how to allocate its budget of approximately $37,000 including bbut not limited to allocation expenditure for the following areas: outreach, administration, neighborhood improvement projects and Neighborhood Purpose Grants
8. Discussion and possible action approving a Stipulation Worksheet for the October 13, 2012 Elections.
This worksheet will establish the rules and parameters for the ASNC's upcoming elections. The deadline to submit the Stipulation Worksheet is July 1, 2012.