By City News Service
Monday it will adjust some bus schedules and routes beginning Dec. 15 in an
attempt to improve their connections with rail service, on-time performance and
The changes include:
• Additional early morning short lines will be added on eastbound service to Line 60 on 7th Street between Hope and Alameda streets in downtown Los Angeles.
• Minor route changes will be made to Line 83 in Highland Park on Avenue 61 between Monte Vista and Figueroa streets to bypass an un-signaled left turn on Piedmont Avenue for the sake of safety.
• Route modifications will be made to Line 94 between Lincoln Avenue and Burbank Boulevard due to anticipated Caltrans construction
• Peak morning and afternoon frequency will be modified on Line 102 to coordinate with train arrivals at the Metro Expo Line Western Station.
• Service on Line 120 will be extended on weekdays to the parking lot of the Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center in Downey.
• Service to Rio Hondo College in Whittier will be provided on Line 577 on a six-month demonstration basis.