A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Council District 1 Report
D. Council District 14 Report
E. Mayor’s Office Report
F. President’s Report
H. Public Comments (Limited to 10 minutes, maximum 2 minutes per speaker)
I. Treasurer’s Report with up-to-date totals– Potter
J. Outreach Committee Report
1. Motion: Adoption of Agenda
2. (5 Min.) Discussion and Motion: Approve Minutes for December 6, 2012.
3. Discussion and Motion: Tabled from last meeting: Request that the board review and approve the recommendations of the ad-hoc electronic communications committee. Huezo.
4. Discussion and Motion: The Neighborhood Purpose Grant in the amount of $1500 which was approved for the Yorkdale Elementary School PTA on October 2nd be cancelled. Potter, Castro- Trejo
5. Discussion and Motion: Draft a letter to LAPD to request a senior Lead officer or other representatives be present at all HHPNC meetings to provide a crime report update. Salcido
6. Discussion: Tabled from last meeting: Presentation regarding latest issues regarding the 710 freeway extension and upcoming meetings. Request for vote opposing the tunnel, and drafting an official letter stating HHPNC opposition to project consistent with LA City Councils official position. Castro-Trejeo Knudsen
7. (5 min)New Business