As previously reported on Patch, Highland Park Dinner on the Go is no more.
Figueroa Produce's weekly food truck feast was previously run by Ahn Joo Truck chef Debbie Lee, who stepped down from her post to concentrate on her new brick and mortar restaurant in Glendale.
However, just because Lee has moved on and the "Dinner on the Go" banner has been lifted, Figueroa Produce's food truck fest appears to be sticking around for the long haul.
On Monday evening, the grocer's Twitter account was announcing the list of trucks slated to participate in Tuesday's dinner, from 5:30-9 p.m. at their 6312 N. Figueroa St. location, as well as sending out invites to new participants.
Here's a preview of the trucks diners will find at Figueroa Produce on Tuesday night.
- Canters Truck claims they're the best thing to happen to the sandwich since sliced bread. Before you taste how they measure up to their bold claim, check out their menu and follow them on Twitter at @canterstruck.
- Mandoline Grill will be serving their combination of Vietnamese and vegan friendly food truck fare on Tuesday night. Their menu can be found here. You can also follow them on Twitter at @MandolineGrill.
- The Grilled Cheese Truck rolls into Highland Park tonight. You can find their menu of grilled chese creations here and follow them on Twitter at @grlldcheesetruk.
- The chefs of Grill 'Em All Truck will be serving up their heavy metal hamburgers. You can find their menu here and follow them on Twitter at @GrillemAllTruck.
- Palazzolo Truck offers gelatos and sorbettos made from 100-percent fresh ingredients. You can learn more about their creations by following them on Twitter at @PalazzoloTruck